Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday, 13th of March 2009


Today is Friday, always a good day. The weekend is right around the corner.
Friday the 13th is a whole new story. I was never suppositious about the 13.
I would say; I had a good day so far. The proposal is signed which I sent yesterday.

I spoke to a friend and will be looking forward to see my friend next week. Hopefully, things go smooth.

DOW is up again, keeping my fingers crossed that HIG goes to $10. I want to make some profit so bad. I am down 50% on my investments. The market had been pretty cruel. It’s so unpredictable, it’s not even funny. I gotta think about selling my UTS share before 27th of March. TOTAL E&P has an offer on the table. I don’t know if they will acquire UTS.


I am looking forward to tonight and Saturday. I wish you all (if anyone reads this) a wonderful weekend. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment