Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23, 2009 - Monday


Last week was pretty interesting.

I enjoyed my week . One of my friend visited me few times.We had fun.
The weekend was exciting. I played poker Friday and Saturday night.

It was great as i played good poker. I made
$ 1300.00. I played good but i definitely need to improve. I did not make a all in call on the button where i could make another $500.00 or so. I had TT and the all in guy had 77 and another caller had 99. I figured it was 50/50 and i did not want to gamble. At that point, I was up $ 700 and should have made the call.


The market is getting very exciting. DOW is up and it's rocking this morning.

I sold HIG last week, if i waited a few more days, i could make a few more dollars.

Oh well, i guess take the profit and run.

I bought CEMJQ which is a good buy i think. I am up 50% today. I hope that it will triple up

by the end of this week. I don't know if i should buy and sell AIG, i just have to think about it.


I am happy that i sent my mother $ 500.00. I hope that she is feeling better.




No comments:

Post a Comment