Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday March 17, 2009


The weekend had been fun. I played poker this weekend. I played pretty well. I made over $ 1 K. Mike and Ken lost quite a bit. I feel bad for Mike as he was real unlucky in many occasions. He goes in with the best hand or dominating hands and got run over. Glen joined our table late and did pretty well. He acted like a bully, fooled some of the folks, got lucky in some occasions, and fooled some into calling him when he had the best hand.


Monday, Monday, so good to me. It was a good Monday. Just what the doctor ordered.


DOW was on a roll in the morning and lost it's momentum in the afternoon session. I placed an order to sell HIG for $10. I don't know when it will reach that high. I planned to sell HIG today if it reaches $8.50 ( keeping my finger crossed). I think i need to day trade with HIG and make a few bucks.


The weather is real cloudy. It looks sad outside. I hope we get over this winter very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment