Friday, March 27, 2009

March 27, 2009 - Friday




It’s Friday again. I am happy that the weekend is around the corner.
I had a pretty good week.

DOW and TSX gained quite a bit of ground this week. It does not look that great this morning. I just hope that AIG and FNM go up next week significantly. I am looking forward to that. As I was thinking loud last week about day trading AIG, it would have been a good idea. It’s down 50% and I could make a few dollars.
I need to keep looking into this.

My friend visited me a couple of days and we had fun. It was pretty pleasant.

OIL prices are around the $ 50 mark. I am hoping that price keeps going up.
We need the price to be around $ 70 per barrel and that will unlock some of the projects.

Our EVP had a webex meeting this week. It was very positive. I am happy to know that we will get bonus for last year. I thought we might not get it this year as the AR + WIP was high. I am looking forward to this on the first week of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment